Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bouquet, 7x5 Oil on Canvas

$89, Click to Purchase

If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind? Even though I live in Florida, my yard is so bedraggled right now. A tree is dying of a mysterious disease, my huge frangipani tree has not a leaf on it, but a little cluster of pink blossoms sits at the end of one branch, embarrassed at arriving early to the party. Oh, how I want that TV guy who comes home with you and redoes your whole back yard! I'll be watching for him when I'm at Lowe's! Until then, I'll just paint cheerful flowers and be happy I live in Florida, where the winters are beautiful.
The Lonely Little Frangipani



1 comment:

  1. Hello Carmen, I love your bouquet and can you believe those buds already. We won't see that in Maine for quite some time. Had another 2 inches of snow last night and more due tomorrow. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete