Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunflower, 8x10 Oil on Canvas

$99, Click to Purchase
I have finished up a couple of still life paintings that I did in the Qiang Huang workshop last month. I hated to stop my San Miguel series, but just didn't have the time to start anything new today. I will start it up again next week.

My new exercise program is Weedobics. I went into my yard and it's a jungle out there. Weedobics consists of bend, pull weed, discard, and repeat until exhausted or weeds are gone, whichever comes first. I am working my way gradually around the property. It's Florida, so by the time I get to the end it will be time to start at the beginning again.

2 comments:

  1. Very Qiang and a great exercise plan. I need to try that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your painting Carmen.... oh, will you be making a Weedobics video, too. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete