Thursday, April 24, 2014

Red Glass with Roses, 8x10 Oil Painting on Canvas


Carol Schiff recently posted on her blog about her two paintings that got the most page views. This made me curious, so I looked up which post got the most page views for my blog. To my astonishment, it was one called "Oh, My Aching Back, My Whiny Post" showing the below cartoon and talking about my back going out. I have been analyzing this and have come to the conclusion that there are more painful backs than there are art collectors. Perhaps I should call my blog "The Art of the Aching Back" to attract more visitors? 


2 comments:

  1. I was surprised to see my most popular post, and I guess you were even more surprised!
    Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "the art of the aching back".........very funny Carmen. I hope all is well now.

    ReplyDelete