Sunday, September 7, 2014

Butterfly Tree, 5x7 Pen and Ink Zentangle-Inspired Drawing

SOLD

I went off on a flight of fancy with this one. It's not exactly a Zentangle, but it is a fantasy drawing. I just never get tired of drawing trees.

It's been a little crazy here lately. I started a collage, painted an oil painting, did a couple Zentangles, and today I'm going back to the collage. Sometimes I wonder why I can't just relax and retire. What is wrong with me? Maybe it's because I waited so long to do art full-time. Or maybe it's just because I love doing it.

Carmen 

2 comments:

  1. I love your drawings Carmen.....especially the fantasy ones. They have so much life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Carmen. I bet you could do a beautiful collage on this same theme too. :)

    ReplyDelete