Sunday, October 12, 2014

Daily Painting Book by Carol Marine


I am so happy to report that my zentangle drawing above is included in Carol Marine's soon-to-be-released book Daily Painting. Some of the most amazing artists are in the book, and I am so honored to be included! Release date is November 4th on Amazon, or you may pre-order now for a discount of about $8. Here is the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Daily-Painting-Creative-Productive-Successful/dp/0770435335/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412907428&sr=8-1&keywords=daily+painting

This is a really bright spot for me during what I call the Month of Worries. My loved ones have experienced eye surgery, knee surgery, bypass surgery, pneumonia, and blood clots. I myself am still recovering from my knee replacement and it is going well, so I have no complaints. The meds make me really stupid but that too shall pass. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment