Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Am I Blue?, 8x6 Oil Painting on Canvas Panel



I've been painting lots of clouds lately, partly as a response to my painting group, who asked for cloud lessons. Since clouds are so varied and so wonderful, there is a lot to talk about in painting them. Florida's spectacular sunrises and sunsets present a lot of opportunities for skyscapes, but it is hard to make them look believable. That's because when looking at the real thing it sometimes doesn't look believable. At least there are a few things in nature that we haven't managed to ruin. 

Carmen

2 comments:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete