Monday, January 19, 2015

Florida Vista, 8x6 Oil Painting on Canvas Panel


$99, Click to Buy

This is what much of Florida looks like, and it's one part that has not changed. You have to get away from the beach to see scenes like this, and I only hope that most of the pastures and grassy wetlands of Florida won't become housing developments. It's a sort of Growth is Good-Growth is Bad situation. Growth brings jobs, but do you really want to see a scene like this with condos sitting in it? In the end, it's all about balance. 

Carmen

P.S. My book, Crackers and Oranges, is now available on Kindle. 

11 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful post and very helpful, thanks for all this information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a blog with great information in an effective way. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have learn several good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extremely decent blog and articles. I am realy extremely glad to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Presently I am discovered which I really need.

    ReplyDelete

  6. I like it when people get together and share views. Great website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wan’t going to comment as this posts a bit old now, but just wanted to say thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very helpful, especially for those who are planning to start their new career

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your article has answered the question I was wondering about! I would like to write a thesis on this subject,

    ReplyDelete
  11. This website is very useful and beautiful. thank you.

    ReplyDelete