Saturday, December 12, 2015

Beach Blues, 6x6 Oil on Canvas, Seascape


The white in this seascape looks whiter than this in the original. It's very textured as well. The surf has been very rough lately, as it always is this time of year, and the beach is eroding as usual. I do love to see the big surf, though; it is just spectacular.

Your purchase will be shipped in one business day via US mail. 

If you like this and other paintings, please “heart” me as a favorite. My art has been featured in International Artist magazine and I have illustrated several books. My most recent award was First Place in the Contemporary Fine Artists International Competition. I recently published a memoir, CRACKERS AND ORANGES, fully illustrated with my art, available on Amazon.com. It is about growing up in “Old Florida.”

I post all new work on my blog at http://carmenbeecher.blogspot.com. I would love to have you visit me there.

Be aware that some colors may look a bit different due to differences in my camera, my monitor, and your monitor.

My customers’ reviews:

“Wonderful! A beautiful painting! A delight to deal with! Fast ship and well-packed too! Thanks!”

“Positive in all regards. Fast reaction and clear communication. The painting was shipped to Belgium and arrived in perfect state. The photo of the painting is very true to the original. We are pleased with the painting and the shop.”

“I received this quickly and in good condition. It is even prettier than it looked on the computer. Thank you.”

“Love this painting. It's even better in person. Thank you so much. Martha”

“Love the painting! Received quickly! Thank you!”

“This painting is just as beautiful in person as it looks online. It was packaged very well and shipped very quickly. I highly recommend this artist/seller!”

“Such a lovely picture, very helpful seller too"

“Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much!”

“A diminutive piece that has the power of a much larger picture. I can't wait to have it framed"

“fast and safe shipment, perfect transaction, great artist!! - many thanks!!”

“Lovely painting!! Thank you, exactly what I was looking for:-)”

“Even more beautiful in person. LOVE IT. Great fast shipping.”

“Very nice painting that was a birthday gift for my wife. She loves it and that makes both of us happy"


No comments:

Post a Comment