Monday, August 4, 2008

Somber Mural



I painted this mural a couple weeks ago. It was hidden until today at River Run Christian Church in Eau Gallie, FL. At the end of a series of sermons about the Seven Deadly Sins, they turned around the boards to reveal the mural on the back, then I went up and painted the blood.

Between the music and what I was doing, I got very emotional. Some people told me they couldn't sing because they were choked up. It was a very gratifying thing to do and I'm honored that they asked me to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Carmen
    Thank you so much for doing this for us. It was such an important part of the service. Thank you for using your wonderful talent and ability for God, and for allowing what he did on the cross, to be communicated by your hands.

    John Porterfield
    Campus Pastor
    River Run Christian Church

    ReplyDelete