Friday, April 3, 2009

Passion for Painting

I have been honored to receive this award from Carol Schiff. Carol is a fabulous artist and just gets better and better. She not only has a passion for art, but a generosity of spirit, and it's a pleasure to know her. This beautiful award was created by Kim Ratigan. I'm supposed to pass this along to 7 passionate painters.

To those in my list, you can in turn link to the person who gave you the award, pass it on to 7 other bloggers whose work inspires you, and list 7 things you love; or, if you choose, just ignore the whole thing! It's fun to see this go forward, though.

Carol Schiff
Qiang-Huang
William Hawkins
Tom Brown
Cathleen Rehfeld
Jini James
Derek Gores

Then I'm supposed to list seven things I love. My family comes first, but that goes without saying.

1. The book of Matthew. "Consider the lilies, how they grow..."
2. The beautiful quiet of a forest.
3. The excitement of live theater.
4. A new brush.
5. The feeling of a painting well done.
6. Reading in a hammock. Ahhh....
7. My Mac. Oh, how I love my Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment