Thursday, January 14, 2010

Garden Path, 8x10

My heart is breaking for the people of Haiti. The outpouring of concern and help is wonderful, except for Pat Robertson, who says they deserve it. His brand of Christianity sure differs from mine. Small children injured and homeless are just fine with him, I guess, as he sits in his sturdy, comfy home. I suppose the thousands of real Christian missionaries in Haiti who were killed or injured deserve it too, for helping such undeserving people.


On the lighter side, I reached down to pull the hose out of the pool and had to do the Teaberry Shuffle to keep from falling in. I didn't realize how off-balance I am. It didn't surprise Hap in the least, of course. Hope you like this tropical scene, the latest in my Sinistra series.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carmen, Great paintings and thanks for slamming Pat Robertson. What does that man and many like think anyway? How can you figure out such mean spiritedness? Why spew such hate when it is so much easier to love? If we could only not hear them ever again. In the meantime keep making the beautiful landscapes and good luck with the recovery. best, Mark

    ReplyDelete