Friday, March 12, 2010

Rough Surf, 5x7

 I love painting seascapes. I love the beach, the surf, the colors, the excitement of the pounding surf. I've heard people say they don't like to go to the beach because they get all sandy and salty. I love getting sandy and salty. It's all part of the excitement. I remember when I lived in Central Florida, and coming to the East Coast to the beach was the most exciting thing one could possibly do. I could smell it when we drew near. Now that I live here, of course, I can't smell the salt air at all, but I love that I can cross the street and get as sandy and salty as I want.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carmen, Good to hear from you again...I really like your beach scenes...great color! It is fun to read your blog...I'll have to check in more often.

    ReplyDelete