Saturday, September 27, 2014

Green Swamp, 6x8 Oil Painting



This primeval swamp is in Silver Springs State Park, Florida. If you ever go camping at Silver Springs, or stay in one of the comfy cabins for rent, be sure to find the Swamp Trail, because you will walk through this swamp (on a boardwalk), then see the beautiful Silver River at the end. That view is depicted in my previous blog on September 17th. Scroll down to see that one.

See those cypress knees that are kind of bent? I have a knee like that, and I am getting it replaced in October. I will be out of commission for a while, so my posts may be few and far between. I hope I will at least be up to Zentangling, but I'm not promising anything. 

Carmen 


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the knee. My husband had both his done at once. Rehab is the key.

    ReplyDelete