Thursday, May 28, 2015

Ladies' Tea, 10x8 Oil on Canvas



I went to a Ladies' Tea at our church and I sat at this beautifully decorated table with some delightful ladies. I brought scones and clotted cream, which I learned to make from YouTube. There is nothing more delicious than clotted cream. A better name for it might be clotted arteries. But still delicious.

You can learn anything on YouTube. We have so much information at our disposal now, it's a wonder our brains don't explode. Of course, as I cram a lot more into my brain, I think some important things fall out to make more room...what was I saying?

Carmen

2 comments:

  1. I would never have the courage to try this painting, Carmen.You nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very bright and cheery one Carmen. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete