Thursday, April 2, 2020

A Couple More Pages from my Journal

 I'm almost done with my sketch journal for the Brooklyn Art Library project. It's certainly given me something to occupy my time during the pandemic, not that I'll ever run out of things to do.

In Florida we are under what I'd call Wimpy Lockdown. They haven't enforced much so far, so my expectations are low.

It's funny the things you are forced to notice during isolation. I can't go to the nail salon for a pedicure and I'm wondering when my toes got to be so far away.

The virus has certainly improved the looks of our yard. We have spent our time in isolation whipping it into shape, and it is much improved. I wish I enjoyed cleaning out closets as much as I enjoy gardening. Maybe this summer I'll be able to do some more paintings while standing in the pool. It's the only way, what with global warming and all. It's going to be a scorcher of a summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment