Monday, July 27, 2020

Announcements!

"The silence of a falling star/lights up a purple sky"

I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry by Hank Williams
Our book website is up! Click here.

Bobby Braddock and I were interviewed about the book by Paul Leslie on The Paul Leslie Hour podcast. Bobby's episode is first, then mine. Click here.

Also, my interview with Ken Scott on WLOC, a worldwide radio station, will be aired Thursday, July 30 from 11-12  EST. Bobby's songs will be featured (That will be a treat!). Download the TuneIn app on your mobile device to get WLOC.

The book is selling well! It keeps selling out on Amazon.com, but is replenished quickly.

Since we couldn't have the book signings we had planned--one at the Country Music Hall of Fame--I can only say, thank goodness for the internet!

Carmen






No comments:

Post a Comment