Friday, October 29, 2010

Red Barn, 5x7





This barn was beside the original Mast General Store in Valle Crucis, North Carolina. The store itself was quite a step into the past. They have old Coca-Cola coolers, the big red ones; they have candy you don't see any more, and I bought a bar of Fels-Naptha soap, which gets paint off my hands very well. It was so nice to get away from annoying, hateful election ads. I have always had trouble controlling my sarcasm, and I wish I'd known that a woman could make a living sounding as sarcastic as possible in attack ads. They all sound like the same woman. Am I imagining this?

2 comments:

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete