Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Riverside, 8x10



I'd probably be content sitting by this river and painting for several more days.

But I'm back in Florida, and for you Brevard County locals, I must tell you I visited The Laughing Mermaid shop today on Highland Avenue in Eau Gallie (it's across from the now-defunct Mezzaluna Restaurant). For the yummiest soaps, balms and other organic products, they are just the best! Everything smells fabulous and there are no harmful chemicals in anything. They sell clothing and jewelry and art, and it's just a fun place to shop, especially if you are looking for unusual gifts. That's my tip of the day. I love local shops with local flavors, no matter where I am.

2 comments:

  1. You can just feel the gentle flow of water. Wonderful variety of grayed colors in the piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful subtle colors in the flowing water.

    ReplyDelete