Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Road at Versailles, 6x8



One could spend an entire day at Versailles and not see everything. Even Ponzi Scheme Perpetrators don't live as well as Louis and Marie. They came to a bad end, which is what I wish upon all Ponzi Scheme Perpetrators.

Speaking of living well, my husband and I now have iPhones, thanks to my diligent shopping and ATT's good customer service. We have spent many, many hours figuring out the phones and downloading special ringtones and apps. My husband used to say, "I just want a phone that's a phone!" until he got this one. We had a very nice Christmas and it's hard to get back in the painting groove. My pace was interrupted. I need a good dose of painting with the Pieces of 8.

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely, Carmen.... I want to walk there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Versailles very well....Thanks for taking me down that memory lane, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete