Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Surf Spray, 6x6 Oil on Canvas Board

I've been wondering where my email has been disappearing to. I have finally learned that I am getting the opposite of Spam. My good mail from frequent correspondents has been going into my Spam folder in Earthlink, then getting deleted after a few days. Even more mysterious, I still get more Spam than a prison cafeteria. It took two hours with Earthlink to figure this out, and then I had to change each and every person in my address book individually from "Unknown" to "Known." Ah, technology. How did people I have gotten email from for ten years magically become "Unknown" in Earthlink?

If I have neglected to respond to anyone, I apologize. My seascape illustrates the mood I was in after this aggravation. 

2 comments:

  1. I love it Carmen.....ohh, is that a cell phone hidden among those rocks? Just kiddin' :) This is truly one of the best paintings I've seen with the surf spray on the rocks. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful seascape. I can actually feel the surf and mist!

    ReplyDelete