Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Featured in International Artist Magazine

My paintings of the Everglades are featured in the current issue of International Artist Magazine with an article about me titled, "Big, Bizarre and Bountiful--Painting the Everglades." Now, they are not calling me big, bizarre and bountiful, they are referring to the Everglades. I think.

I'm so excited about this I can hardly stand it! Whoo-hoo! Even though they put the wrong captions on some of the paintings. Still excited! They got my name right. Except in one place where they spelled it "Carman." But still excited!!! Eight pages' worth of Excited!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carman! Did that on purpose. What an honor to have such a feature. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome C....... Maybe you could offer to take a job as proof reader. All artists could use a little extra cash. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CARMAN, CONGRATULATIONS! I'm going to the bookstore tomorrow and get a copy!!! Well deserved!
    Hugs from Lunde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carmen that is such wonderful news!! You are now an official internationaly known artist. This is so well deserved, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read your article yesterday - congratulations Carmen!
    A wonderful expose of your art.

    ReplyDelete