Thursday, January 17, 2013

Zentangle 2, 8x10 Abstract Pen and Ink

Carol Marine is to blame for my latest distraction. Her challenge on DailyPaintworks.com introduced me to this art form called Zentangle. It is highly addictive, I warn you. Do try it at home. This one reminds me of something; I think it would be an illustration for a French children's book.

Basically, you just draw a shape that pleases you, then go from there. Draw more designs, fill them with patterns, and keep going. It's my moment of Zen.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, Carmen it sort of reminds me of an amusement I used to go to. I do see the roller coaster there. In fact I just heard the other day they finally torn down the old wooden coaster. So sad because there are so many childhood memories there.
    I hope things are good with you :)

    ReplyDelete