Monday, January 16, 2017

Love in Paris, 8x10 Oil Painting on Canvas Panel



We were stuck in traffic on the Seine and I looked out the window and saw this couple kissing. Actually, she was kissing him on the nose. What could be more romantic than a kiss in Paris, even if it's on the nose? 

I had Valentine's Day in mind when I painted this. As a gift, may I point out that it's not fattening and it won't wilt.

The same day I was painting this, someone forwarded one of those emails with interesting photos. Included was the picture below, which fit right in with my painting:


Carmen

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it and the pigeons too. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thank you so much for letting me express my feeling about your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I no uncertainty esteeming each and every bit of it.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Marvelous work! Every one of you complete an unfathomable blog, and have some extraordinary substance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for some other informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the finest websites on the net.

    ReplyDelete