Thursday, January 12, 2017

Night Bloomers, Flower Art, 8x10 Original Oil Painting


It is so hard to get photos of these flowers, because I have to keep an eye out to catch them blooming. The leaves that they spring from look very unsubstantial. They are white so that they can attract the sphinx moth, their pollinator. 

Cereus supposedly blooms in the summer, but mine just recently bloomed because Florida's winter is freakishly hot this year. We make lots of jokes about it, but it is not natural and I don't appreciate having to pull weeds in the off-season. 

Carmen

20 comments:

  1. It’s always useful to read through content from other authors and use something from other sites. Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was really great for me – I was looking for such a thing

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thank you for the very useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, good day, this page was very enjoyable for me and I really enjoyed its content.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! thanks for sharing it was very informative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cool as f'ck, I found great blog. God Bless you man. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful article! Keep on writing. These are actually great ideas in regarding blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your content is brilliant story in many ways. This is good. Thankyou for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful job. I really enjoyed this blog of yours, Too cool to have like this

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep up the good work you are doing here. Good job! Nice article you made

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello. This is an impressive post. Keep on blogging. This is an excellent post

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you keep it like this, I ll visit you every day.

    ReplyDelete

  14. The cool things here. I am very satisfied to see. Thank you for your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks a lot my dear. I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable.

    ReplyDelete