Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Art Show in Middleburg


I am back from my show in Middleburg, Virginia, and I am happy to report that it was a very successful show. The venue was beautiful, thanks to my sister Genie, and I met so many lovely people. Sales were brisk and the food was delicious. What more could any artist ask?

The painting below was a favorite; I could have sold it three times, and by the time I got home I had a request for it from an online collector. I see that I need to paint more cows.

Now to finish all the paperwork so I can get back to painting!

Carmen


Eat More Chikin, SOLD.





3 comments:

  1. So glad, Carmen. Your work is beautiful and fits anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Carmen. The cow is one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Carmen. Yes, your "Eat More Chikin" is adorable and great title too.

    ReplyDelete