Friday, April 22, 2016

Florida Road, 8x6 Oil on Canvas Panel, Landscape



When I was a kid we used to walk down roads like this: white sand meandering through woods. This road goes through a garden and it has that bright hot look from the Florida sun. This is a signed original, 6x8, painted on archival canvas, signed and ready to frame.

If all goes well, I am preparing for my show tonight (I scheduled this post in advance). If you live anywhere near Middleburg, Virginia, please stop by. 

Friday, April 22, 6 - 8 pm
The Parish House
Emmanuel Episcopal Church
105 E. Washington St
Middleburg, VA

Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Wow, before I read your commentary I was thinking how you really do make the viewer feel that heat and brightness of the sun with how you use light and shadow, then I started to read and voila you said it all.

    ReplyDelete