Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Audrey Collage on Canvas Portrait of Audrey Hepburn

SOLD
This was a commission that I did a while back. I used pictures and articles from Audrey Hepburn's movies and it was a pleasant walk down Memory Lane. I still remember when "Sabrina" came out and we all went out and bought slacks like Audrey was wearing:
And from Roman Holiday, the way she tied her scarf became the way everyone tied their scarf:
When Audrey grew old, she didn't bother with a facelift, just faced the world with wrinkles and all and she was still beautiful. Here are some of her quotes:

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

I can testify to what UNICEF means to children because I was among those who received food and medical relief right after World War II.

Paris is always a good idea. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment