Friday, February 6, 2009

Stolen


Years ago I had this painting displayed in an exhibit at Brevard
Community College, Melbourne FL. While I was in class someone stole
it. I had put a lot of work and a lot of heart and soul into it, and I
felt so violated that when I discovered it missing I dashed outside
into the darkness, frantically looking for the villain walking away
with my painting. I learned what it means to literally "snap."

I never found the painting or the lowlife who took it, and we didn't
have the internet back then. It only recently occurred to me that it
might be a good idea to try again to locate the picture using the power and reach of the internet. If anyone has seen it, please contact me at this blog in the "Comments" section. It's a long shot, but stranger things have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment