Monday, June 7, 2010

Hap's Tomatoes, 4x4

I am excited to announce that I am part of a new daily painters site, Daily Painter Originals. I am in the company of some fabulous artists, including my Pieces of 8 buddy Carol Schiff. The wonderful artist Carolyn Finnell has put in some long hours to put the site together and get online in record time. I hope the Daily Painter Originals website will become one of your favorites!

Above is a tiny painting, only 4x4, of tomatoes from my husband's garden. We're having a problem with them falling off the vine, so if anyone knows a solution, please let me know.

5 comments:

  1. I just found you through the new Daily Painter...wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmen,
    Wonderful piece for the start of a wonderful group!
    Glad to be one of the members.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these tomatoes Carmen and your bird series is just wonderful. I know you will shine in the daily painters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the compliments going on here. Great job...and on such a small canvas. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful painting. Very nice colors.

    ReplyDelete