Monday, January 3, 2011

Cliffhanger, 8x6

Now I'm getting the hang of it (no pun intended). These grapes remind me of an old movie with someone hanging off a cliff. I am still laughing at the comments from Carol, Catherine, Kathy and Susan about my last post, where I couldn't come up with a colorful title for the painting.
I've been working on a newsletter, and writing it is the easy part. I'm dealing with templates, html, lists, mail merge, etc. and my brain is tired. Who knew it was so complicated? If and when you see a subscription box for it on this blog, you'll know I finally got it done.

7 comments:

  1. These look good enough to eat! Nice painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I hope you do more still lifes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job on the painting. Love the composition and the shadows. I hear grapes are hard and you did great.
    Good job on the title too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely still life painting. The softness is intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great title..those few grapes hanging over the edge certainly add a touch of "energy" to the piece. Great job painting these grapes (and I thought Carol Schiff was the grape master!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, Carmen. Wishing you a prosperous, healthy 2011.

    ReplyDelete