Friday, September 30, 2011

Cosmos, 16x12 Watercolor

I don't do many watercolors, but I take them with me when traveling. When I saw resident artist Judith Kinsman painting in the garden at Hidden Pond Resort in Maine, I hurried there with my watercolors to paint the beautiful Cosmos flowers. People told me I would see fall colors in Maine, but instead I saw sunbathers and lush flowers. It was a joy to meet Judith and paint with her. Artists are really nice people. They aren't all like Picasso.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! This caught my eye from just the thumbnail. The flowers are so pretty and the colors are beautiful. I admire watercolorists and want to try one day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gentle: I can feel the breeze. LIKE a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whimsey of this Carmen. You can do any medium and your paintings so fresh.

    ReplyDelete