Tuesday, February 21, 2012

House of Blue, 5x7 Oil on Canvas Board

Apparently I'm in my Blue Period, having painted a blue frog, a blue birdie, and now this. I was in Larry Moore's plein air workshop and we were at Ballard Park yesterday, a gorgeous location on the water in Melbourne, Florida. Well, what a day! There was a regatta of little sailboats as well as a pirate ship. Out of the pirate ship came--what else? a pirate, in full regalia. Larry immediately began painting a portrait of him, and it was wonderful. Oh, and the pirate had--what else? a parrot. You never know what you'll see around here.

SOLD

Larry Paints a Pirate with a Parrot with Painterly Perfection

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog it is full of so many great information regarding to painting issues I think you have to add some painting pic's to make your blog very attractive
    Painting Company

    ReplyDelete