Sunday, December 23, 2012

And God Set A Bow in the Sky (Photo)

Sometimes I look out and see interesting weather effects and I can hear the waves crashing, so I rush across to the beach with my camera. I am frequently rewarded with sights like this. I am wondering: if I painted this, including the rainbow, would it be believable?

Can you tell I haven't had time to paint? I have had time for family gatherings in celebration of the holidays, so I'm not complaining. Just having some withdrawals. You artists know what I mean.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot. Wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas and beautiful year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen, I thought this WAS a painting! It's a very painterly photo and absolutely stunning, rainbow and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmen, Thank you for sharing on your Blog, I have enjoyed following your work. Merry Christmas and wishing you plenty of time to paint in the coming year,
    Cheers!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete