Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sealight, 10x10 Oil on Canvas

This wave posed nicely for me the other day, and I enjoyed painting it. I noticed the sky was doing interesting things and I could hear the waves from my house, so I rushed over to the beach and got some very nice shots. This will be displayed in my exhibit next month at the Art and Antique Gallery in  the Eau Gallie Art District in Melbourne, Florida. My exhibit is called "From Highland to Island," and I will have paintings of subjects from the mountains to the sea.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! That's a big wave for Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an impressive piece. Waves are difficult to recreate and you seem to have mastered it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a great respect for anyone who can paint water like this. You seem to not only understand your medium but also your subject. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete