Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Zentangle® Woodland, 8x10 Pen and Ink

Inspired by the Zentangle® method of pattern drawing.
Off I go, into my own little world of Zentangle, and what a delightful place it is. Reality is highly overrated.

Oil painting is my daytime work; this is my nighttime work. I usually have about five games of online Scrabble and Words With Friends going, and in between, I draw Zentangles. I listen to TV, except when Downton Abbey is on, at which time I throw everything down and watch with rapt attention. I do the same when Big Bang Theory is on. I don't like to miss a word of Maggie Smith's or Sheldon Cooper's dialogue.
SOLD

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like a lot of concentration is needed I can't believe you are multi-tasking while drawing these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen these are so delightful, they remind me of the old woodcuts and by idol Clarise Cliff!

    ReplyDelete