Saturday, July 25, 2015

Laid Back, 8x4 Oil on Canvas


Sold

I just read The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, the Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing, and I am trying to apply some of its principles in my own home. The author says to tidy by category, not by room. I began with all things art-related (I can feel all you artists shuddering), and it took me four days. I found a few copies of past paintings, and the above image is one of them. I tossed several paintings that might have qualified for the MOBA (Museum of Bad Art). That is a very real, and hilarious, thing, by the way. 

I am also trying a new approach to my blog posts by not posting as frequently. This way I am decluttering the inboxes of my subscribers and taking a little pressure off myself.

Check out MOBA at http://www.museumofbadart.org/ and don't miss the comments of "Interpretators."

Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carmen, since my blog is down I thought I'd look in through Google+ and it worked. Love your little one taking a nap in the inner tube. So cute! I will have to check out the MOBA. LOL Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete