Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Peppers and Garlic, 5x7

Time to get back to the easel, at least until Christmas preparation intervenes. If I don't paint today I'm going to explode. I don't know how I ever got any painting done back when I had a full-time job. Of course, the art creation was very sporadic then, what with raising children and working outside the home. Perhaps when I'm very very old, they will find me at my easel, slapping on the paint, Alizarin Crimson on my face, Titanium White in my hair, surrounded by dust and hoarded newspapers and magazines and thousands of brushes, still trying to achieve perfection.


This little picture is your standard Paint-It-Then-Eat-It still life.

2 comments:

  1. that painting looks yummy! i just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that painting looks yummy! i just love your work!

    ReplyDelete