Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Apple of My i, 11 x 13

My painting group, Pieces of 8, got together for a collage day with copious amounts of magazines, papers, and fresh apples. Since I sit at my Mac every day and use my iPhone every day, after I finished applying all my apple quotations and poetry I moved toward the less traditional. I found a quote from Steve Jobs and some iPhone material, and I was completely inspired. Zoom in to see.

Check out the Pieces of 8 at work at http://piecesof8art.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love the color combination and wish I could have read the "fine print". Couldn't zoom in for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen, I really like this one too- super creative from the title to the composition. I tried to zoom also and could not. Colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Such a cool collage. I definitely want to see all of the quotes and bits and pieces in person, so intricate :)

    ReplyDelete