Friday, June 13, 2014

Zentangle Tree, 8x10 Pen and Ink

$45, Click to Purchase
Getting all Zen with a pen. Sometimes the only thing I have time for is drawing at night, and I find Zentangle drawing very meditative. I need that, because I am still listing my most irritating things we put up with, and here is my latest: went to a furniture store, took pictures of sofas and their prices, then returned later for the "40-80% off sale" to find that the prices have been marked way up, then slashed to appear to be a bargain.  The worst part is, they cost more than they did two weeks ago when we took the pictures. Deceptive and disgusting. I'm not buying from them, period. 

So, No. 4: Deceitful practices in retail stores.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful zentangle, Carmen. I REALLY like it! So what store was it? I want to be sure I never go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In total agreement with Carol about the zentangle. And I would really like to know which store it is too. Local Satellite Beach gal.

    ReplyDelete